Why your school needs social media - in partnership with Services 4 Schools
Time & Location
About the Event
Hosted by Services 4 Schools, this half day course will explain what social media is and how marketing has changed. Taking a topline view of Facebook, Instagram Twitter and LinkedIn to discuss the nuances of each and the mind-set of the parent. The course will also cover;
- Using social media to build a supportive inclusive community
- Managing your online reputation and what proactive steps can be taken
- Engaging with stakeholders and the wider community
- Safeguarding for students and staff
- Ensuring your social media policies comply with 'Keeping Children Safe in Education 2018'
To book your place, please pop over to the Services 4 School training page.